Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So here's the deal

I've decided to create a facebook community page to create a "HQ" of where to go if you want to find me around the interweb.  My fan page on Fb  <--There's a link for you to click on to get there.  Once there, like it and bookmark it for future us.  On that page you can find the links to this blogger, my dA account, my personal website, my blogtv account, and many more!  Go visit me at all my places and follow, stalk, subscribe, add, rate, and all that other goodness (respectively per site terminology)!

On a side note, one of my friends from blogtv, Shanteamac, is in a holiday contest hosted by Cydangie Beautyshop on facebook, so go friend Cydangie and vote for her three entries (#15~17 respectively).  There's still time to enter, so if want to enter it as well, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment